EIHER-WBC Working Paper Series
EIHER-WBC Working Paper Series hereby invites contributions on the topic of higher education and research in the Western Balkan countries.
European Integration in Higher Education and Research in the Western Balkans (EIHER-WBC) Working Paper Series is an online series of papers on the topic of higher education and research in the Western Balkan countries, established in the framework of the project “European Integration in Higher Education and Research in the Western Balkans” funded through the NORGLOBAL programme of the Norwegian Research Council (project number 203340).
About the contributions
Papers that focus on issues of governance, policy, European integration and contribution of higher education and research to regional development are particularly encouraged.
All papers should be original, previously unpublished contributions. The EIHER-WBC Working Paper Series is intended as an open access channel that provides authors with an opportunity for wide dissemination of their work and increased reach towards relevant readerships. Papers sent to this Series should be seen as a key step in the development of a paper for academic journal publishing.
Papers submitted to the EIHER-WBC Working Paper Series are peer reviewed. The review process is open (the identity of the reviewers and the authors are not hidden from each other). Once they submit the paper, authors will receive a confirmation of receipt with further information on the review and publication process.
The call is open throughout the year.
All contributions should be sent to the following E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Authors should follow the following instructions in submitting the papers:
- The paper should contain title, list of authors and their institutional affiliation, full address of the institution of the first author, email address of the first author, body of paper.
- The paper should contain abstract of up to 300 words.
- A list of references should be included at the end of the document. Authors are required to use the referencing style of the American Psychological Association (abbreviated "APA Style").
- Proposals should be double spaced and sent as .doc or .docx.
- The paper should be in English. In case the author(s) wishes to publish in one of the Western Balkans languages, this request can be accommodated. However, the peer review in this case will only be limited to reviewers in command of the language in question.
- While there are no strict word limits for the papers in this series, authors of contributions longer than 15.000 words might be asked to shorten their manuscript before it goes into the review process.
- It is preferred that the authors submit the paper in the template attached here.
Working papers can be downloaded from the following web page: www.eiher-wbc.rs/wps.